Advanced engineering and the use of reinforced bump stop extensions allow the full range of compression and extension travel without binding ball joints. Extended nodular iron steering knuckles and rock proof one-piece lower cross members keep the rack and pinion unit and front differential in the proper location to maintain accurate steering and factory CV axle angles. Longer rear coils with ideal spring rates and custom valved shocks combined with sturdy extended rear axle links complete Pro Comp suspension's lift system to enhance Toyota's legendary performance and durability.
- Suspension type: knuckle
- Rear lift method: coil springs
- Lift kit: 6 inches stage 1
- Lift height range: 5 to 6.99 inches
- Front shocks: re-use OEM
- Front lift: crossmember, steering knuckles and strut spacers
- Includes: diff drop brackets, front sway bar spacers, bump stop extensions, brake line extension brackets