Unleash the true potential of your 1GR-FE 4.0L V6 with the Magnuson Roller Rocker Supercharger System! Magnuson is proud to announce the 2010-2019 4Runner and 2010-2014 At around 6 PSI the kit gives customers 30% increase over stock on horsepower, and a 28% increase in torque. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style kit, utilizing Eaton's lightweight TVS rotors. Cast and assembled as a single, OEM-style-manifold and rotating group housing, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance.
- TVS 1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- High volume charge air cooling system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Independent supercharger drive system
- Handheld Device and directions provided for calibration
Magnuson's Power Train Warranties, we've got you covered!
With decades of OEM supply experience, Magnuson Superchargers proudly stands behind its industry leading product reliability and is now offering a Limited Power Train Warranty for our supercharger systems. Best of all its FREE with our Standard 3 Year / 36,000 Mile warranty program!
STANDARD 3 Year / 36k Mile - Limited Power Train Warranty PDF
Refer to the link below to see if your vehicle is covered under our "Limited Power Train Warranty".
Magnuson's Supercharger and Parts Warranty, quality we stand behind!