ICON -STAGE 3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM 0-3.5" W TUBULAR UCA = Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen 2010-2022
The Stage 3 suspension system for the 2010-UP Toyota 4Runner/2010-2014 FJ Cruiser includes the components found in the Stage 2 system along with an ICON Tubular Steel Rear Lower Link kit. Extended travel ICON 2.5 Series coilover shocks and a tubular steel Delta Joint upper control arm kit provide a significant upgrade to the 4Runner’s front suspension. The rear of the vehicle is improved with our 2" lift coil springs, ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, and the additional rear lower links. ICON's tubular steel lower links are much stronger than the OE units, feature a low maintenance multi-durometer bushing, and can be adjusted for optimum pinion angle. On top of it all, these links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- Tubular rear lower links offer increased strength, improved geometry, and pinion angle adjustment
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear internal reservoir shocks with 5/8" shafts
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install