ICON -STAGE 2 SUSPENSION SYSTEM 0-3.5" W BILLET UCA - Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen 2010-2022
This ICON Stage 2 suspension system for the 2010-UP Toyota 4Runner/2010-2014 FJ Cruiser uses the same components as the Stage 1 system with a few simple changes and additions. The 2.5 Series coilover shocks used in this system are the Extended Travel version, offering increased wheel travel that will enhance your on and off-road performance even more so than the standard travel units. Since these shocks do provide more suspension travel, they require the use of an ICON upper control arm.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series internal reservoir rear shocks with 5/8" shafts
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install