Icon - BILLET UCA DJ KIT - Toyota Tacoma 2005-2022
Take the performance of your 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma to new levels with the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Delta Joint billet aluminum upper control arm kit. All ICON billet upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 aluminum and then finished in a matte anodization process for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. ICON billet aluminum upper control arms feature quality PTFE-lined rod ends and machined adjuster sleeves that allow for on-vehicle alignment adjustment and precision caster and camber tuning. Another major benefit of ICON upper control arms is the potential for increased wheel travel when paired with our extended travel coilovers. The additional droop travel provided by these components translates into superior performance and ride quality for your 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma.
These upper control arms feature ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ICON Delta Joint
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Quality PTFE-lined ¾” FK Rod Ends
- On-Vehicle Adjustable For Quick And Precise Alignment
- Caster and Camber Adjustability Allows For Fine Tuning Of Vehicle Handling
- Matte Anodized Finish Provides Exceptional Corrosion Resistance
- O-ring Sealed Delta Joint Cover Cap For Additional Protection From The Elements
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17" x 8.5" with max 4.75" back space
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50"