Fox - Front 2.5 Factory Series 4.8in. Remote Res. Coilover Shock Set - Toyota 4Runner 2003 -2022
Before any of our shocks reach production, they've had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Race Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain.
Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Front coilover shock
- For up to 3 inch lift
- 2.5 inch smooth bore zinc plated seamless steel body
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated body for long lasting finish
- 2.5 inch smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- 7/8" hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearing
- Ride height preload ring adjustment
- Extended: 22.38 in.
- Collapsed: 17.09 in.
- Stroke: 5.29 in.
- Top mount: OEM
- Bottom mount: eyelet
- Sold in pairs
- Note: requires aftermarket upper control arm