Borla 4RUNNER TRD PRO 10-18 4.0L V6 AT 2+4WD 4DR 2.5in. S-TYPE S TD R Toyota 4Runner 2010-2019
The BORLA(R) sound of power. Its been described as asonic shot of adrenaline. An intoxicating concert ofsteel, gears and combustion that echoes from thespeedways, deserts and highways of the world.The sound of more victory laps than any otherbrand, the BORLA(R) exhaust note has become the quintessentioal soundtrack of high-performance motoring. And like all good automotive designs there is function behing the form. As any driving enthusiast knows, the sound of an exhaust provides more than just ear candy. Its a communications conduit between car and driver. A link between human and machine. The exhaust sound provides accoustic feedback of engine rpm to aid the driver in critical decisions such as gear selection or throttle input in rev-match shifting. At BORLA(R), we understand this concept better than any exhaust manufacturer. Combining patented technology with computer modeling, extensive prototyping and advanced sound analysis tools. BORLA(R) engineers spend countless hours tuning exhaust systems to best reflect the personality and performance of vehicle applications. The result is an enhanced driving experience. With unrivaled clarity, the BORLA(R) exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensory feedback of sound. With unrivaled clarity the Borla exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensry feedback of sound.
4RUNNER TRD PRO 10-18 4.0L V6 AT 2+4WD 4DR 2.5in. S-TYPE S TD R
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Single Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: No Tip
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
2.5 in.; Incl. Connecting Pipe/Muffler/Hardware/Turn-Down Pipe Tip; Truck Single Right Rear Exit;50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant